Sundays | March 6 – April 3 | 11:30 AM – 1 PM | Library
Our New Member Class!
- Exploring Christ Church Cranbrook as a possible spiritual home?
- Want to know more about the Episcopal Church and its history and traditions?
- Interested in possible membership or confirmation?
- Or just looking to deepen your faith?
Regardless of your reason, ALL are welcome to join us Sunday mornings after the 10 AM service for this beginner’s orientation to Christ Church Cranbrook, the Episcopal tradition, and Christianity in the Anglican tradition. Questions welcome! Doubts encouraged!
Each week we will explore different topics, come to as many as you can!
- The Episcopal Church – What do we believe?
- Worship & Liturgy – Why do we do that?
- Role of Music in the Anglican Worship (including a tour of our historic pipe organ)
- Holy Scripture – How do Episcopalians read The Bible?
- Faithful Questions – Episcopal answers to common questions of faith
- Baptismal Covenant and Q&A with the Rector
***This is a great class to prepare you for confirmation into the Episcopal Church! If you are interested in being confirmed, please contact Father Chris. Confirmation is on May 21, 2022.