Date(s) - October 08, 2017 - November 12, 2017
11:30 am - 2:00 pm
Conference Room, Christ Church Cranbrook
Understanding Your Grief
Experiencing the death of someone you love may be one of the most difficult things you have ever done.
Understanding your grief describes ten touchstones that are essential physical, emotional, cognitive, social and spiritual actions for you to take to help yourself heal:
1. Open to the presence of your loss,
2. Dispel misconceptions about grief,
3. Embrace the uniqueness of your grief,
4. Explore your feelings of loss,
5. Recognize you are not crazy,
6. Understand the six needs of mourning,
7. Nurture yourself,
8. Reach out for help,
9. Seek reconciliation, not resolution,
10. Appreciate your transformation.
Understanding your Grief Support Group meets:
Where: Christ Church Cranbrook, 470 Church Road, Bloomfield Hills, Conference Room
When: October 8, October 22, November 5 & November 12
Time: 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM (Includes light lunch)
To register please contact Pastor Joyce Matthews at
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.