- Worship & Music
- Church at Home
By Fr. Chris Harris, Associate Rector
As we stay safe by staying physically distant, we can nevertheless grow closer to God and one another by gathering regularly to learn, pray and serve together. Here are 10 ways you can use these next several weeks to try out a new spiritual practice with your fellow parishioners at Christ Church Cranbroook. Give one a try, no commitment necessary!
1) Try out weekly Bible study or Women’s Spirituality Group – Getting together with others over Zoom to explore our faith and share our challenges is one of the best ways to stay connected and grow in faith.
2) Tune into Morning Prayer – Refresh and recharge your soul as you get ready to take on the day with one of the great traditions of the Episcopal Church. Beginners welcome!
4) Subscribe to our podcast and take our sermons with you on your morning walks!
5) Bring your dinner and your prayers to the screen on Monday nights in Advent for our interactive, Dinner Church!
6) Pray in the ancient rhythms and sacred music of Evensong on Sunday nights
7) Don’t do Thanksgiving alone – invite a friend and bring whatever dinner you are having and let’s share our thanksgivings at “Zoom’sgiving!”
8) Relax your mind and your soul by exploring our library of sacred music
9) Join us Wednesday nights in Advent as we “Learn from the Saints” with Professor Lauren Winner
10) Grab a mask and roll up your sleeves and find a way to serve others safely
Looking for other ways to connect? Let me know how I can help! email@example.com